EveryonePrint Mobile Printing – The Freedom to Print from Anywhere, Easily and Secure
– EveryonePrint (EOP) enables companies and/or schools to establish a secure, private cloud printing environment. IT managers and administrators will welcome the versatile EveryonePrint functionality that includes follow-me printing and mobile printing without the need to manage any applications on the client side and will be enthusiastic about the user-friendliness of the solution and EveryonePrint’s design for user self-administration. Reduced help desk calls and support requests.
– EveryonePrint offers platform – and device- independent printing of office related documents, and is compatible with any brand of smartphone, tablets or other mobile devices and printers.
– Mobile workers benefit from a new freedom and enhanced flexibility, enjoying instant access to printing wherever they happen to be. Follow-me printing “inside the cloud” does not require users to determine a certain output device in advance – they can make this choice as they go along.
– Using the included authentication functionality, EveryonePrint can be flexibly configured for employees and/or external users. Users will enjoy the benefits of driverless printing and can easily generate their own printouts by sending an email to a preconfigured address or uploading their documents via a web browser. No software installation on the user’s mobile devices is required.
- Convenient driverless mobile printing
- Flexible print job submission via email, web page, Android,
- Windows and iOS apps or printer driver from within the applications
- Easy modification of basic job settings during print job release
- Office file format support for mobile printing – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, websites, TXT, and image
- EOP printer driver support for unlimited applications (Windows, Macintosh, Linux)
- Access limitation, e.g. to known users in the corporate network by AD or PIN authentication
- Print job release via PIN ID for anonymous users
- Straightforward integration of EveryonePrint with existing print accounting systems
- OSA compatible release button on MFP panel display
- Easily establish a private cloud print solution in corporate environments
- Enhanced security avoids unattended printouts in the printer output tray
- Saves printing costs because sent but forgotten print jobs will not be printed
- Eco-friendly reductions of paper and energy consumption
- IT-friendly use of standard applications (web browser, email client) to print for all platforms
- User-friendly, highly convenient printing from mobile devices
- Facilitates accounting with straightforward integration of EveryonePrint into existing accounting systems
- Inexpensive full-featured mobile printing solution with stand-alone follow me print capabilities